The sound barrier is mainly composed of a steel structure column and a sound-absorbing and sound insulation board. The column is the main force-bearing component of the sound barrier. It is fixed on the road collision wall or the embedded steel plate beside the track by bolts or welding. The sound-absorbing board is the main sound-insulating and sound-absorbing component, which is fixed in the H-shaped column slot by high-strength spring clips to form a sound barrier.
● The main materials of the sound barrier are metal sound barriers (metal shutters, metal mesh holes), color steel sound barriers, PC sound barriers, sawdust sound barriers, etc.
● Common specifications of sound barriers:
1)Screen size: 500mm*2000mm, 500mm*3000mm
2)The thickness of the single-plate galvanized sheet of the screen body: 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm
3)The total thickness of the screen: 80mm, 100mm,
4)Column: H-beam 100mm*100mm*6*8mm, 125mm*125mm*7*10mm
Height: 3m, 3.5m, 4m, 4.5m, 5m, 5.5m, 6m
● Style: upright, with corners on the upper part
● Color: dark gray, light gray
● Surface treatment: galvanized + sprayed
● Stability: add diagonal bracing
● The main components of the sound barrier: Foundations, columns, screens, fixings, seals, and some also include the top structure.
1) Sound barrier screen body: galvanized sheet, back panel, keel, glass wool, DuPont film, front punching rate above 25%;
2) Sound barrier columns: H-shaped steel, flanged chassis, diagonal bracing, inner ribs, and outer ribs;
Acoustic barrier for highway is mainly used as a noise reduction of road, highway, viaduct and other noise sources. It refers to a kind of barrier set at the edge of road or railway in order to reduce the impact of vehicles’ noise on residents nearby.A kind of facility is established between sound sources and recipients to let sound transmisson have a remarkable additional reduction, thus alleviating the bad influence of noise on areas where recipients are in; this kind of facility is Acoustic Barrier For Highway.
Post time: Mar-03-2021